Sunday, February 17, 2008

Baby Shower- Bark Park

For the last three years Mike has been taking Emma to the dog park every Saturday and Sunday at 8:00am. He and Emma have become two of the regulars there. Emma is not always the best at socializing with new dogs but she has stolen everyone's heart and apparently so has Mike! All the women there love him. I don't frequent the dog park because as I said earlier, Emma isn't always the best at meeting new playmates and I don't enjoy the fear of what she might do. I did however take her there once on my own and all I heard was, "Hi Emma, where is Mike?" I don't think this was anything against me I just think they all really enjoy him!


Well this morning they had a baby shower for Mike at the dog park. I just thought this was the niciest thing and he was excited to show me the little outfits. I will definetly have to wake up early next weekend (yes, I normally don't even budge while Mike gets up and goes... I have an excuse!) and go with Mike and Emma to thank the fellow dog lovers.



I don't have any pictures of the Bark Park Party but here is a picture of Emma making herself comfortable in the baby's room.

No comments: