Thursday, May 15, 2008

What to do?

So this seems to be the only way that Taylor will sleep for more then 20 minutes... when she is on our chest we actually have to wake her up to feed her. With this being the case I have spent many nights the last seven weeks on the couch with her. It is so nice to cuddle and spend this time together but what will we do when she is 12? Oh, and there is also the issue of her being on her stomach sleeping... which whenever I bring this up to anyone I am reminded that I, as well as everyone I know slept on their stomach. I still feel like I am breaking some sort of law by doing this everynight!

2 comments:

Ashlynne said...

Who wouldn't want to sleep like that? She is such an adorable cuddle bug. Enjoy the cuddling while you can, soon she won't want to cuddle like this!

Meg said...

My baby girl is just a few days younger than Taylor and we have the same issue. We have let her sleep on her belly for the past 2 weeks (by herself in her crib) with our video monitor and she has been doing great...and this gives us the ability to sleep ALOT better. I have gotten some looks of disappointment from other moms, but you just do what you have to.