Thursday, June 18, 2009

Taylor's Baby Dolls

Taylor LOVES dolls. I don't know where she got this from because I don't think I ever owned a doll, and if I did own one, I certainly didn't played with it! Not my daughter. Taylor carries them around during the day, pretends to change their diaper, wipes their nose (she has had a lot of this done to her lately), feeds them her food, and puts them in and out of her booster seat. She has also started kissing them which is the cutest thing ever!
Today Taylor hit the lottery when Maddie bought her a coach for her dolls. It was nap time when I opened it. Mistake number 1. Trying to get her away from it was tough. Trying to get her to go to sleep was tougher. Keeping her asleep was impossible. I really think that she couldn't wait to get back up and play with her coach. She played with this thing ALL afternoon. It was adorable. Dolly went for rides all over the house, had lots of kisses, and even had some strawberries in her new ride.

P.S. Don't worry Krepps Family- she also LOVES soccer balls.

No comments: