Sunday, July 12, 2009

A perfect day

So as previously mentioned Taylor's sleep schedule is being revamped and part of the revamping is her new love of napping in our bed. This is great because it leads to a 2 + hour nap but it means I am confined to the bedroom because I am afraid of her falling off the bed. In order to pass the time I usually fold the laundry, clean the bathroom, or nap myself... today I am updating the blog, bedside!
We bought a blow up pool for Taylor that she tried out for the first time today. It was a huge hit. The water was a little cold so it took some getting used to but once she splashed herself from the outside to the point where she was soaked she got it. She was a nut in there but she had a ball.

P.S. We are now working on a 2 hr and 45 min nap... so far!

No comments: