Sunday, January 27, 2008

Maternity Pictures

Mike and I had maternity pictures taken today by our friend Danielle at Storytellers Studios. http://www.storytellerslhs.com/ We had a great time and even got a few compliments on our modeling abilities! Danielle took over 200 pictures which we will have to pick from (I am sure I will elicit help from some of you) but I have a few of our favorites to post here. She did a great job and as exciting as today was I am sure that once the baby arrives the pictures will be a million times better!

3 comments:

KatieStraus said...

They are beautiful!!! I love the one of your belly and both of your hands.

Danielle said...

awwww...too cute! I'm so glad the two of you had a great time yesterday, we did too! You guys made great models....lol! Can't wait to meet the little and take her pictures too...

Unknown said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I love the black and white one of the two of you, it's so adorable! And you still look good in your pre-pregnancy jeans, Jen!