Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

I have entered in to the third trimester. It seems like overnight I have started to really feel pregnant. I have noticed feeling and looking plumper and I am starting to retain water... all super pleasant things! I am still feeling great though and I have been able to work out and sleep fairly well. All in all I think this has been a good pregnancy, not much to compare it to, but it has been very enjoyable!

We celebrated New Years Eve with some friends and I actually toasted and had a sip of Champagne. It was nice just holding something other then a water bottle. I am not a huge fan of champagne but let me tell you, it was a wonderful sip!


Here is what is going on this week with the baby...


By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

2 comments:

Ashlynne said...

you are a wild partier

Unknown said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to see your belly for real :)