Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Taylor's Baptism

Taylor's Baptism was on Sunday... I had no idea how nervous I would be! All I could think about was Taylor screaming throughout her whole "moment" and how loud her screams would be echoing throughout the church! We spent a lot of time planning and preparing for the lunch at our house afterwards so I didn't have too much time to think about the actual baptism. Well, Sunday morning came and Taylor woke up on the wrong side of the bed, screaming and not wanting to eat. I thought for sure that we were in for it and my biggest fears were about to come true. My mom spent the entire car ride to the church telling me how I screamed throughout my baptism and not to worry about it...I still worried!

Well, I am happy to say that Taylor did wonderfully and seemed to love being in her beautiful white dress and having all the attention. She flashed plenty of smiles to everyone that looked her way. It really was a great day... and a great father's day!

No comments: