Thursday, September 4, 2008

We all made it out in one piece.

This was a big week for Taylor and I... I started working again and I have to say, it wasn't that bad! I will only be working 14 hours a week but after not leaving Taylor for more then an hour (very rarely) here and there, I was afraid this was going to be unbearable. The whole process has been made much easier knowing that Taylor is in wonderful hands with her Gram and because I am really excited about my new job. Today Mike took off to watch Taylor because it is not a normal day that I will be working. I was so jealous this morning as he lay in bed cuddling and playing with her and I got ready to go to work. I had to remind myself several times that poor Mike has been dealing this for the last 5 months. I know that he and Taylor had fun today and I guess I can share her every once in awhile!

No comments: