Thursday, November 27, 2008

8 months

Again, I am shocked that I am here, writing about another month that has gone by. Taylor has spent the last month amazing us... as usual. Even after 8 months, Mike and I can't get enough of her. Certainly there are times that we beg her to sleep more or hope that she will briefly entertain herself so we can quickly get something done, but most of the time we are chomping and the bit to be with her. Sometimes after I get her to bed and relax on the couch for a few minutes, I am ready to be with her again. Mike and I have even been tempted to wake her up to play and cuddle some more but we realize that would be a little crazy! Ahhh... we feel so lucky!

Taylor is really getting around these days... not quite crawling but working on it. She rolls all over and squirms to get wherever she wants. She loves to stand at her table and is getting pretty good at pulling herself up on to it. Taylor has a toy drum that we have been playing with for a few months and now she thinks that all surfaces are drums and pounds pretty much anything that she can get her hands on. She bangs in delight and in frustration, the differences are the squeals that accompany the banging! She has also started handing things to us. She loves when I take her pacifier out of her mouth, pretend to put it in my mouth, and then give it back to her. After doing this a few times she takes it out of her mouth and tries to put it in my mouth, all with a huge smile!

Still practicing crawling... not quite there but working on it!



Practicing this too...

Getting ready to go swimming

Here's too a busy month of decorating, shopping, and meeting Santa!

No comments: