Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bookworm

Thanks to our friend Ashlynne recommending five books (at least!) a day from day one Taylor has become quite the bookworm! We mostly get them in before naps and bedtime because that is generally the only time she is willing to sit still in our laps. She has her favorites and I think I have the majority of them memorized. I sometime find myself walking around the house reciting "Hands Hands Fingers Thumb"... I think it might drive Mike crazy... when I do it out loud!

So many choices

Yes we are standing up!

Taylor and her Buddy

Emma isn't really excited by the same book over and over again

1 comment:

Ashlynne said...

Wow, I can see her thinking! Nolan loves "hand hand fingers thumb" also!
And, get this, Robby is 4 and reading at a first grade level! Can you believe it? My mom's advice must be good