Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day

This was my present from my little Taylor on Mother's Day. I love it. Her little hand prints are so cute and to think of Mike getting Taylor to do this without me knowing, makes me smile.

I feel so lucky to be Taylor's Mommy. Everyday I fall more and more in love with her-this could be because every morning she wakes up cuter, smarter, funnier, and more beautiful then she was the night before. I squeeze her and kiss her about a hundred times a day and after she goes to bed at night I still get the desire to wake her up to kiss and hug her some more. I totally understand the saying "Momma squeezed the baby till her head popped off!"

Mike had a paper due Sunday night (obviously his professor has no Mothers in his life) so after making some pancakes for Taylor and I, he showed his appreciation of me by sitting at the dinning room table typing a paper all day. My mom and I went to IKEA. It was Taylor's first experience. I think she made out okay.

She walked right over to this chair and climbed in.

One quick smile to her Maddy while sitting in the chair and it was hers!

Taylor LOVES this chair and spent the first three days having it, taking every toy and book she owns to the chair, climbing on with the toy/book, and climbing back off. It was great entertainment, and come to think of it an extra little Mother's Day present to ME!

1 comment:

KatieStraus said...

What a wonderful present from Taylor....Mike is a great hubby!!