Thursday, May 21, 2009

Two Days in a Row

What a great week for Taylor... hanging with Nolan two days in a row! Ashlynne called and said that Nolan had been talking about Taylor for a few days and even said, "mom, I have to check my email, I think Taylor emailed me to tell me she loved me." Is that just the cutest thing you have ever heard?

All that playing makes these little kiddos thirsty and what a great place to take a break!

Taylor certainly isn't shy when it comes to expressing her feelings for Nolan!

What a trooper Ashlynne is... 9 months pregnant and hanging on the trampoline!


I love each of their expressions as they gaze at each other!

1 comment:

KatieStraus said...

I love the sippy cup picture. that should be on an add somewhere!! And i agree...God bless Ashlynne, she is a trooper!