Monday, December 10, 2007

Last Christmas Alone!

I would imagine that this is the last tree that Mike and I will decorate that won't have "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments strewn throughout! I have always been picky with the ornaments that get put on the tree because I like it to match and be "pretty" but I can say that after 7 years of this type of tree I am ready for a kid friendly, gaudy ornament filled Christmas tree!



We got our tree on Saturday with Mike's family. We picked a nice plump tree as opposed to our usual tall, skinny one ... I thought that this was more appropriate based on how I am feeling this holiday season! Once we got it home I decorated it while Mike studied for finals. When I was done he posed with our current Baby, Emma. Boy is her life about to dramatically change!


1 comment:

Ashlynne said...

wow,
from that angle, I can barely see your belly