Sunday, March 2, 2008

Her room is waiting...

It has been months that I have been waiting for our furniture to arrive and it is finally here! It arrived on Wednesday afternoon and it is beautiful! Ever since Mike finished painting the room and we had the baby shower, it was making me crazy that I couldn't get in there and start organizing it! All I wanted to do was organize her clothes, blankets, towels, toys, sheets and all the other baby supplies. My nesting instinct has kicked in in full force... I know that this is part of the "nesting" syndrome because typically I have zero interest in doing laundry, organizing, or cleaning but I guess things are much more exciting when you are talking about the cutest, tiniest little baby clothing ever! I could go through her drawers over and over again just imagining what she will look like in all this adorable pink clothing. Here are some pictures of her room.

1 comment:

Ashlynne said...

wow, it really looks beautiful!