Thursday, July 3, 2008

Swimming

We went to Ashlynne's sister's house Wednesday to go swimming. Taylor had a brand new bathing suit, swimming diapers, and a sunhat... we were prepared, however despite the preparation she wasn't a big fan and we only got to break in the hat. I dipped her toes in and she didn't seem to enjoy it. The water may have been for bit chilly for her and she does not like to be cold. We will try again soon!
It was so nice to hang out by the pool and Taylor loved watching Katie, Robbie, Nolan, Ashlynne, and Matt swimming. She is definitely entertained by other kids and whenever we are around Nolan she can't take her eyes off of him! He is a great little swimmer and I am sure next year he will be able to teach her a few things.

2 comments:

maria said...

Oh my god Jen- she is beautiful! I haven't been on your site in a month and I can not believe how much she's changed and grown! Enjoy every minute- it's going so fast! Taylor is a beautiful little girl!!

Melanie said...

For your stalking pleasures -
themeanestmom.blogspot.com

She is hilarious and I'm sure you'll get a kick out of her blog!